Universal 12" Ground Clamp
Universal 12″ Ground Clamp, Priced Per Ea
• Fits around any size water pipe, ground rod, or power mast.
• Works with all the materials commonly used for grounding electrodes, i.e., copper water pipes, galvanized pipes, copper clad ground rods, plain steel ground rods, conduits on riser poles.
• Connects all the ground wire sizes from #6 solid AWG–#2 stranded AWG. For other conductor ranges, please call us at 860/379-8515.
• Ground wires can be added or changed without removing ground clamp.
• Clamp is installed and wire is attached from the same side, making application easier in confined spaces.
• Toothed version (see picture below) bites through corrosion and paint for better electrical contact.
IMPORTANT PRICING, CHECKOUT, AND SHIPPING INFORMATION!
***Due to continuous volatility of raw material costs seen industry wide, prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Confirmed updated pricing will be returned with shipping quotes within our two-step checkout process.***
We have a multi-step checkout process. Your initial online order does not have shipping costs included and will not be complete without a custom shipping quote. Our Sales Team is currently getting a quote for you, at the most efficient rate from our closest warehouse to you. You will be receiving a quote that will entail: updated pricing, estimated lead times and shipping costs. If you have any questions about this please call us at 262-249-8705.
Ship From Vendor/Leadtime to Follow
Ship From Vendor/Leadtime to Follow$7.17