SureCrimp® Compression Lug, 1/4", #6 AWG
SureCrimp® Compression Lug, 1/4″, #6 AWG, Priced Per Ea
• Barrel Length: 1.13″
• Wire Strip Length: 1.19″
• Manufactured from high strength aluminum alloy which offers maximum conductivity and excellent crimping characteristics.
• Electro-Tin plated for low contact resistance.
• Chamfered entry for easy conductor insertion.
• Color coded end cap identifies the proper compression die.
• Ink marked barrel for easy identification and proper location of crimps.
• Pre-filled with DE-OX prevents oxide from forming.
• Dual rated for Aluminum or Copper conductors.
• UL 486A/B 90° C Listed and CSA Certified.
• If proper high voltage spacing and insulation techniques are used, may be used for high voltage applications up to 35KV.
• Expanded wire size applicable when installed with specified dieless tools.
• UL File E6207
IMPORTANT PRICING, CHECKOUT, AND SHIPPING INFORMATION!
***Due to continuous volatility of raw material costs seen industry wide, prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Confirmed updated pricing will be returned with shipping quotes within our two-step checkout process.***
We have a multi-step checkout process. Your initial online order does not have shipping costs included and will not be complete without a custom shipping quote. Our Sales Team is currently getting a quote for you, at the most efficient rate from our closest warehouse to you. You will be receiving a quote that will entail: updated pricing, estimated lead times and shipping costs. If you have any questions about this please call us at 262-249-8705.
Ship From Vendor/Leadtime to Follow
Ship From Vendor/Leadtime to Follow$4.46