MaxCell Edge Innerduct, 1.25" 1-Cell, Black, 250'
MaxCell Innerduct, 1.25 inch 1-cell. Price Per Foot.
- Solves cabling issues for smaller ducts, allowing a range of cable sizes
- Enables overlay of cables in occupied conduits
- Reduces or eliminates number of conduits required in new construction
- Melting point of 419F (almost twice that of HDPE)
- Resistant to ground chemicals and petroleum products
- Constructed of PET multifilament and Nylon 6 monofilament yarns
- Patented fabric design may reduce pulling tension by up to 20% over previous MaxCell versions
- Pre-lubed for lower friction during MaxCell and cable installation*
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
IMPORTANT PRICING, CHECKOUT, AND SHIPPING INFORMATION!
***Due to continuous volatility of raw material costs seen industry wide, prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Confirmed updated pricing will be returned with shipping quotes within our two-step checkout process.***
We have a multi-step checkout process. Your initial online order does not have shipping costs included and will not be complete without a custom shipping quote. Our Sales Team is currently getting a quote for you, at the most efficient rate from our closest warehouse to you. You will be receiving a quote that will entail: updated pricing, estimated lead times and shipping costs. If you have any questions about this please call us at 262-249-8705.
Ship From Vendor/Leadtime to Follow
Ship From Vendor/Leadtime to FollowRFQ