EXFO OX1 Optical Xplorer
Verify optical links in seconds and automatically explore further when potential issues are suspected. Accelerate fiber rollouts, simplify activation procedures and improve robustness of repairs for better QoS and MTTR.
- Displays fiber link KPIs (length, loss, ORL and power) in under 3 seconds, through single-ended testing
- On-the-spot detection and location of common causes of failures using EXFOs patent-pending Fault Explorer
- No settings required
- Contextual wavelength auto-selection
- Built-in expertise to interpret link KPIs with patent-pending EXFO Advisor (5-star ranking system)
- Diagnosis with suggested corrective actions
- Built-in light source and power checker (dual-band available)
- Standalone go/no-go tester for day-to-day installation/repairs or paired with EXFOs TestFlow mobile app for cloud storage and full documentation of your jobs
- Save on cost of ownership: lifetime calibration, no factory returns thanks to our patent-pending Click-Out optical connector
- Rechargeable battery for over 10 hours of use on a single charge
- 3-year warranty
IMPORTANT PRICING, CHECKOUT, AND SHIPPING INFORMATION!
***Due to continuous volatility of raw material costs seen industry wide, prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Confirmed updated pricing will be returned with shipping quotes within our two-step checkout process.***
We have a multi-step checkout process. Your initial online order does not have shipping costs included and will not be complete without a custom shipping quote. Our Sales Team is currently getting a quote for you, at the most efficient rate from our closest warehouse to you. You will be receiving a quote that will entail: updated pricing, estimated lead times and shipping costs. If you have any questions about this please call us at 262-249-8705.
Ship From Vendor/Leadtime to Follow