DR Tape, 2.00" x 15'
Tape, .045″ T x 2.00″ W x 15′ L, DR Tape, Self-Vulcanizing, High Voltage Rubber. Price per Each.
• You can use it on cable splices that are going to be placed underwater, underground or in any high moisture environment.
• When applied to the cable, it fuses perfectly into a single mass, making a fully waterproof splice.
• It’s a two-ply, elastomeric tape consisting of a white ply of unvulcanized tacky compound, tightly bonded to a darker ply of vulcanized compound.
• The white ply comes with a removable separator to cover the face prior to use. The tape provides more than 350 Volt/mil (1380 V/.01mm) of dielectric strength, a 25 lbs./sq. in. (4.4kg/cm2) tensile strength, elongation of at least 500% and excellent tackiness.
• Each roll is packaged in protective heat-sealed polyethylene.
IMPORTANT PRICING, CHECKOUT, AND SHIPPING INFORMATION!
***Due to continuous volatility of raw material costs seen industry wide, prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Confirmed updated pricing will be returned with shipping quotes within our two-step checkout process.***
We have a multi-step checkout process. Your initial online order does not have shipping costs included and will not be complete without a custom shipping quote. Our Sales Team is currently getting a quote for you, at the most efficient rate from our closest warehouse to you. You will be receiving a quote that will entail: updated pricing, estimated lead times and shipping costs. If you have any questions about this please call us at 262-249-8705.
Ship From Vendor/Leadtime to Follow
Ship From Vendor/Leadtime to Follow$24.34