Charles Multi-Purpose Housing 7500 Series Copper/Fiber Pedestal
CMPH fiber pededal, non-flame retardant, 10″ diameter copper & fiber backboard, CPLS copper splice bracket, BDO205-EB/OPT backboard, optifit SCA adapter type, two pre-connectorized adapters, no mounting stakes, 48” x 27” x 14.5”, 13,000 cubic inch splice volume. Price per each.
• Lift-off dome – Enables 360 degree access to internal workingareas.
• Dual 7/16” hex-head stainless steel locks – Provide security while allowing access via standard 216-tool or can wrench. Optional padlock hasp for added access control.
• “Bell Jar” flood protection – The enclosure’s dome keeps splices dry by creating an air pocket, as well as, eliminating intrusion of wind-blown rain and dust, and prevents unauthorized entry.
• Ample base size – The base provides ample room to bring in multiple cables and conduits for maximum user flexibility.
• Sturdy non-metallic construction – Offers superior dent resistance, corrosion protection, and electric shock safety.
• Repositionable bonding and grounding bar – Offers flexibility for user equipment installation.
• Vault mount option – Allows additional space for fiber cable or splice closure storage.
• Flame resistant option – Provides an additional level of protection against brush fires (GR-13 / RUS).
• Vented dome option – Allows weather-hardened active devices to be housed within the enclosure.
IMPORTANT PRICING, CHECKOUT, AND SHIPPING INFORMATION!
***Due to continuous volatility of raw material costs seen industry wide, prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Confirmed updated pricing will be returned with shipping quotes within our two-step checkout process.***
We have a multi-step checkout process. Your initial online order does not have shipping costs included and will not be complete without a custom shipping quote. Our Sales Team is currently getting a quote for you, at the most efficient rate from our closest warehouse to you. You will be receiving a quote that will entail: updated pricing, estimated lead times and shipping costs. If you have any questions about this please call us at 262-249-8705.
Ship From Vendor/Leadtime to Follow
Ship From Vendor/Leadtime to Follow$730.42