Charles Fiber Flexibility Pedestal (CFFP), 96 Fiber Count, 10" Diameter
CFFP 10″ diameter pedestal with exapanded-capacity direct buried base, 96 fiber bulkhead count, SC/APC connectors, and armored loose tube cable with 100′ stub. Price per each.
• Non-metallic construction provides superior flood-proof environmental protection
• Direct buried pedestal eliminates the need for expensive pads or concerns for getting right of ways for cabinet placement
• Sizes are configurable with smaller fiber counts to economically optimize fiber hub size for the neighborhood it will serve
• Fiber pass-throughs are available for secure circuits or for the flexibility to extend feed fibers to additional CFFP units for expanding neighborhoods
• Small profile is more aesthetically pleasing than cabinets when placed in residential areas and allows for lower freight and storage costs
• Vault mount and stake mount options allow placement directly on or next to a splicing vault
• Craft-friendly 360º access to internal fiber organization
• Locking cover for back of connectors gives protection while allowing easy access for cleaning without moving the fiber bulkhead
• Organization is optimized with specially designed 3-way bend controls so minimum bend requirements are met no matter how the fibers are routed
• The CFFP is pre-stubbed and tested with feed and distribution cables in the factory
• One splitter module fits all CFFP sizes
• Splitter module outputs are optimally designed for CFFP units. Minimizing leg lengths simplifies fiber housekeeping
IMPORTANT PRICING, CHECKOUT, AND SHIPPING INFORMATION!
***Due to continuous volatility of raw material costs seen industry wide, prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Confirmed updated pricing will be returned with shipping quotes within our two-step checkout process.***
We have a multi-step checkout process. Your initial online order does not have shipping costs included and will not be complete without a custom shipping quote. Our Sales Team is currently getting a quote for you, at the most efficient rate from our closest warehouse to you. You will be receiving a quote that will entail: updated pricing, estimated lead times and shipping costs. If you have any questions about this please call us at 262-249-8705.
Ship From Vendor/Leadtime to Follow
Ship From Vendor/Leadtime to Follow$3,170.96