Cable Heat Shrink, Cross Linked, 2.00" Expanded Inside Dia., 200-500 MCM
Cable Heat Shrink, 2″ Expanded Inside Dia, 48″ Length, Heavy Duty, 200-500MCM AWG Range, Price Per Ea
•3:1 shrink ratio
• Withstands severe mechanical requirements of U.R.D., submersible and direct burial installations
• High impact, abrasion, corrosion and chemical resistance
• Rated for 1 kV, 90°C continuous use
• Optional thermoplastic adhesive liner provides complete environmental protection and insulation
• Continuous operating temperature: -55°C to 110°C
• Shrink temperature: 120°C
IMPORTANT PRICING, CHECKOUT, AND SHIPPING INFORMATION!
***Due to continuous volatility of raw material costs seen industry wide, prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Confirmed updated pricing will be returned with shipping quotes within our two-step checkout process.***
We have a multi-step checkout process. Your initial online order does not have shipping costs included and will not be complete without a custom shipping quote. Our Sales Team is currently getting a quote for you, at the most efficient rate from our closest warehouse to you. You will be receiving a quote that will entail: updated pricing, estimated lead times and shipping costs. If you have any questions about this please call us at 262-249-8705.
Ship From Vendor/Leadtime to Follow
Ship From Vendor/Leadtime to FollowRFQ
Cable Heat Shrinks
1.70" Expanded Inside Dia