Jonard Industries Ergonomic Hex Can Wrench
Ergonomic Hex Can Wrench, designed to fit over long binding posts, this can wrench is the perfect tool for opening telephone box fasteners and tightening nuts on binding-post terminals. Price per each.
• Hex shape on outside of sockets can be used with a wrench to maximize torque
• 7/8” diameter impact-resistant thermoplastic handle is ergonomically designed and color-coded orange
• Thin-walled sockets access tight spaces such as locking devices on terminals and cabinets
• Total length is 7” with 1 1/4” (31.75 mm) deep sockets to fit over long binding posts
• Heat treated alloy steel sockets provide long life and durability
IMPORTANT PRICING, CHECKOUT, AND SHIPPING INFORMATION!
***Due to continuous volatility of raw material costs seen industry wide, prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Confirmed updated pricing will be returned with shipping quotes within our two-step checkout process.***
We have a multi-step checkout process. Your initial online order does not have shipping costs included and will not be complete without a custom shipping quote. Our Sales Team is currently getting a quote for you, at the most efficient rate from our closest warehouse to you. You will be receiving a quote that will entail: updated pricing, estimated lead times and shipping costs. If you have any questions about this please call us at 262-249-8705.
20 in stock (can be backordered)
20 in stock (can be backordered)$11.56