1.75" Expandable Rock Anchor, 30" Length
Anchor rod and anchor, 3/4″ x 30″ Triple Eye, 1-3/4″ Expandable Rock Anchor, Price Per Ea
- Used as a heavy-duty anchor in solid rock
- Anchor consists of two Malleable castings and a Triple Eye Anchor Rod
- All components are hot dip galvanized to meet ASTM Specification A153
- To install anchor, drill a 12″ deep hole in solid rock, put anchor in hole, turn rod until anchor expands and wedges in the hole
- Anchor diameter is 1-3/4″
- Anchor size expanded is 2-3/8″
- Hole diameter is 1-7/8″
- The harder the pull on the rod, the tighter it wedges into the rock
- Ultimate strength is 23,000 lbs
IMPORTANT PRICING, CHECKOUT, AND SHIPPING INFORMATION!
***Due to continuous volatility of raw material costs seen industry wide, prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Confirmed updated pricing will be returned with shipping quotes within our two-step checkout process.***
We have a multi-step checkout process. Your initial online order does not have shipping costs included and will not be complete without a custom shipping quote. Our Sales Team is currently getting a quote for you, at the most efficient rate from our closest warehouse to you. You will be receiving a quote that will entail: updated pricing, estimated lead times and shipping costs. If you have any questions about this please call us at 262-249-8705.
4 in stock (can be backordered)
4 in stock (can be backordered)RFQ