5/8" x 16" Oval Eye Bolt
Oval Eye Bolt, 5/8″ x 16″, Straight, Galvanized Steel, Price Per Ea, Pack 35/per
- Used for guying, dead-ending, and attaching clevises, suspension insulators and other poleline hardware
- Oval Eye Bolts have a forged eye, instead of welded, for high-strength
- Each Oval Eye Bolt is provided with a regular square nut
- All components are hot dip galvanized to meet ASTM Specification F2329
- The minimum thread length is 6″
- Recommended torque value: 73 ft lb.
- Minimum tensile strength: 13,550 lb
IMPORTANT PRICING, CHECKOUT, AND SHIPPING INFORMATION!
***Due to continuous volatility of raw material costs seen industry wide, prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Confirmed updated pricing will be returned with shipping quotes within our two-step checkout process.***
We have a multi-step checkout process. Your initial online order does not have shipping costs included and will not be complete without a custom shipping quote. Our Sales Team is currently getting a quote for you, at the most efficient rate from our closest warehouse to you. You will be receiving a quote that will entail: updated pricing, estimated lead times and shipping costs. If you have any questions about this please call us at 262-249-8705.
22 in stock (can be backordered)
22 in stock (can be backordered)RFQ