5/8" 3-Hole Suspension Clamp for 1/4" to 7/16" Strand, Curved
Corner Suspension Clamp, 5/8″ Hole, Curved/Angled, Plates size 1-11/16″ x 7-1/4″, fits 1/4″-7/16″ Strand, price ea
- Cable suspension clamp is used with 5/8″ diameter through bolt to support cable at poles at corner or angled runs.
- Through bolt also serves as clamping member
- Constructed with curved ends to prevent damage to the messenger strand when turning small angles
- Clamp includes two 1 5/8″ carriage bolts.
- A nut and square washer are used between the clamp and pole to provide proper spacing
- Accommondates strand size 1/4″ throught 7/16″.
- Furnished with two track bolts and a center mounting hole
- Securely grips messenger strand to the pole
- Galvanized , ASTM A-153
IMPORTANT PRICING, CHECKOUT, AND SHIPPING INFORMATION!
***Due to continuous volatility of raw material costs seen industry wide, prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Confirmed updated pricing will be returned with shipping quotes within our two-step checkout process.***
We have a multi-step checkout process. Your initial online order does not have shipping costs included and will not be complete without a custom shipping quote. Our Sales Team is currently getting a quote for you, at the most efficient rate from our closest warehouse to you. You will be receiving a quote that will entail: updated pricing, estimated lead times and shipping costs. If you have any questions about this please call us at 262-249-8705.
Ship From Vendor/Leadtime to Follow
Ship From Vendor/Leadtime to Follow$5.28
3-Hole Suspension Clamp