Copper Split Bolt, #6 Sol - #8 Str Range
Copper Split Bolt, #6 Sol – #8 Str Range, Priced Per Ea
• Used to make a bonding connection between two copper ground wires.
• Bolt and nut formed from high-strength corrosion resistant C210 Copper.
• Specially designed pressure bar provides high pull-out strength.
• Under torque, provides high contact pressure between ground wires.
• Smallest two conductors accepted: 16 Str.
• Largest two conductors accepted: 8 Str.
• Min. wire size that can be used with Max. wire size: 16 Str.
• UL listed file under number E479014.
IMPORTANT PRICING, CHECKOUT, AND SHIPPING INFORMATION!
***Due to continuous volatility of raw material costs seen industry wide, prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Confirmed updated pricing will be returned with shipping quotes within our two-step checkout process.***
We have a multi-step checkout process. Your initial online order does not have shipping costs included and will not be complete without a custom shipping quote. Our Sales Team is currently getting a quote for you, at the most efficient rate from our closest warehouse to you. You will be receiving a quote that will entail: updated pricing, estimated lead times and shipping costs. If you have any questions about this please call us at 262-249-8705.
Ship From Vendor/Leadtime to Follow
Ship From Vendor/Leadtime to Follow$1.50