42" Fiber Cable Puller Sidewinder with Electric Start Trailer
Capstan Fiber Optic Puller, 42″ Sidewinder with Electric Start Trailer Assembly, Honda GX390 Gasoline Engine. Price per Each.
- The Sidewinder’s capstan is angled at 30° to be used to figure 8 the cable
- Controls are operator-friendly and very simple to use. A spring-centered lever controls the direction of rotation of the capstan, while a detented lever engages the take-drum drive. A control knob is used to limit the rope/cable tension using the panel-mounted tension indicator.
- The winch is mounted on a sturdy all-steel fabricated chassis. It is equipped with torsional suspension axles, stabilizing prop legs, a front telescopic jockey wheel, and a tow bar with a Lunette Ring
- The engine drives the fixed displacement tandem-mounted hydraulic pumps. One pump powers a hydraulic motor through an in-line planetary gearbox to the capstan; while the second pump drives the rope take-up drum through a hydraulic motor. The hydraulic pump is attached to the engine via a bell housing and flexible coupling.
- The hydraulic oil tank is fitted with double filtration protection, sight glass, and filler/breather
- The rope take-up drum is removable and can be split to enable the removal of the rope. The capstan can be rotated through 90° on a swivel bracket from the inline working position to the transverse transit position when in tow. When the winch is in working mode, the rear props are extended out of the chassis to provide greater stability.
- Max Pulling Capacity: 600 lbs
- Max Rope Speed: 262 ft/min
- Capstan Diameter: 42″
- Dimensions: 123″ Length, 69″ Overall Width, 57″ Height
- Weight: 1500 lbs
IMPORTANT PRICING, CHECKOUT, AND SHIPPING INFORMATION!
***Due to continuous volatility of raw material costs seen industry wide, prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Confirmed updated pricing will be returned with shipping quotes within our two-step checkout process.***
We have a multi-step checkout process. Your initial online order does not have shipping costs included and will not be complete without a custom shipping quote. Our Sales Team is currently getting a quote for you, at the most efficient rate from our closest warehouse to you. You will be receiving a quote that will entail: updated pricing, estimated lead times and shipping costs. If you have any questions about this please call us at 262-249-8705.
Ship From Vendor/Leadtime to Follow
Ship From Vendor/Leadtime to Follow$35,280.00