400 CFM Compressor Aftercooler
400 CFM Compressor Aftercooler with 24V Fan. Price per Each.
- Features a heavy-duty moisture separator with manual drain for removal of trapped moisture and condensed oil
- Completely self-contained and packaged in a construction skid with a lifting bail and expanded metal heat exchanger guard
- Boss outlet fitting (Boss 28) and inlet fittings (1-1/2 in. Pipe) are standard
- DC fan motor is run from the compressor battery and automatically starts when the system is pressurized
- 13-foot power cord with alligator clips to connect to the compressor starting battery
- Optional 1-micron coalescing filter available
- Adaptable stand-alone or tongue-mount design
- Compact installation does not interfere with vehicle tailgates, etc.
- Cools air to within 20° of ambient temperature to optimize moisture
- Length: 24 in. (610 mm)
- Width: 44 in. (1118 mm)
- Height: 30 in. (762 mm)
- Weight: 170 lbs. (77 kg)
- Fan Power Requirments 9 A, 24 VDC
- Max Working Pressure: 200 psi (13.9 bar)
- Max Air Compressor Flow Rate: 400 cfm (11 M³/Min)
- Air Hose Connections: Output: Boss 28, Input: 1-1/2 in. Pipe
IMPORTANT PRICING, CHECKOUT, AND SHIPPING INFORMATION!
***Due to continuous volatility of raw material costs seen industry wide, prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Confirmed updated pricing will be returned with shipping quotes within our two-step checkout process.***
We have a multi-step checkout process. Your initial online order does not have shipping costs included and will not be complete without a custom shipping quote. Our Sales Team is currently getting a quote for you, at the most efficient rate from our closest warehouse to you. You will be receiving a quote that will entail: updated pricing, estimated lead times and shipping costs. If you have any questions about this please call us at 262-249-8705.
Ship From Vendor/Leadtime to Follow
Ship From Vendor/Leadtime to Follow$10,987.20