Pull Tape, Woven Polyester, 2500# Tensile Strength, 3000' Reel
Pull Tape, Woven Polyester, 2500# Tensile Strength, 3000′ Reel. Price Per Reel.
- Pull and measure with one product
- Low coefficient of friction value minimizes burn-through of duct
- Eliminates additional labor required for string, rope, winch line combination. One tape does it all
- Order continuous lengths from 3,000 feet to 100,000 feet to meet your requirements
- Minimizes puckering in the extrusion process – less footage required for innerduct runs
- Special silicone lubricant which is compatible with innerduct lubricants and greatly minimizes the possibility of burn-through in both PVC and HDPE ducts due to low coefficient of friction
- Easily blown through conduit or duct and the high tensile strength ratings permit the use of a single product versus the traditional string, rope, or winch line pulling process
IMPORTANT PRICING, CHECKOUT, AND SHIPPING INFORMATION!
***Due to continuous volatility of raw material costs seen industry wide, prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Confirmed updated pricing will be returned with shipping quotes within our two-step checkout process.***
We have a multi-step checkout process. Your initial online order does not have shipping costs included and will not be complete without a custom shipping quote. Our Sales Team is currently getting a quote for you, at the most efficient rate from our closest warehouse to you. You will be receiving a quote that will entail: updated pricing, estimated lead times and shipping costs. If you have any questions about this please call us at 262-249-8705.
283 in stock (can be backordered)
283 in stock (can be backordered)RFQ
Conduit & Pipe