1.25" Push-Lock Coupler, SDR
1.25″ Push Lock Coupler, SDR, 50 per Case. Price Per Each.
- Compact profile is well suited for use in pull boxes, vaults,
or other limited-access areas such as narrow trenches.
- Non-metallic construction provides excellent corrosion
resistance in buried or encased applications and also has
desirable dielectric properties.
- Non-transparent and contains UV inhibitors, but is not
recommend for aerial applications.
- Simple, one person ‘push-on’ assembly lowers installation costs Self-locking ring design assembles in seconds and is re-enterable High-strength molded plastic body ideal for buried duct applications
- Pre-lubricated O-ring is water and air tight suitable for both cable pulling & jetting applications
- Installation is fast and easy; no heat or tools are needed; simply push the duct ends into
the coupler for a locked and air-sealed assembly
IMPORTANT PRICING, CHECKOUT, AND SHIPPING INFORMATION!
***Due to continuous volatility of raw material costs seen industry wide, prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Confirmed updated pricing will be returned with shipping quotes within our two-step checkout process.***
We have a multi-step checkout process. Your initial online order does not have shipping costs included and will not be complete without a custom shipping quote. Our Sales Team is currently getting a quote for you, at the most efficient rate from our closest warehouse to you. You will be receiving a quote that will entail: updated pricing, estimated lead times and shipping costs. If you have any questions about this please call us at 262-249-8705.
12128 in stock (can be backordered)
12128 in stock (can be backordered)RFQ
Push Lock Couplers