1-3/8" Reinforcing Strap, 4" Hole Spacing
Reinforcing Brace/Strap for Extension Bolts, 1-3/8″ Width, 4″ Hole Spacing, Price Per Ea
- 1-3/8 in. (35 mm) Wide Strap to be used with 70211
- Just remove the nut on the existing cable suspension bolt and replace it with the open end of an Extension Bolt
- The new bolt then works like a normal suspension bolt, with the suspension clamp, strand and cable attached normally
- You then attach one of our two (2) matching Reinforcing Straps to the pole and outside of the suspension clamp to support the outer end of the bolt and cable
- This will also reinforce the cable suspension clamps during either inward or outward pulls.
IMPORTANT PRICING, CHECKOUT, AND SHIPPING INFORMATION!
***Due to continuous volatility of raw material costs seen industry wide, prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Confirmed updated pricing will be returned with shipping quotes within our two-step checkout process.***
We have a multi-step checkout process. Your initial online order does not have shipping costs included and will not be complete without a custom shipping quote. Our Sales Team is currently getting a quote for you, at the most efficient rate from our closest warehouse to you. You will be receiving a quote that will entail: updated pricing, estimated lead times and shipping costs. If you have any questions about this please call us at 262-249-8705.
Ship From Vendor/Leadtime to Follow
Ship From Vendor/Leadtime to Follow$9.44