1.25" Split-Lock Coupler, Nylon
1.25″ Split-Loc Coupler, Nylon. Price Per Each.
- Split coupler produced from a glass fiber reinforced nylon resin
- Heat and UV stabilized, offers excellent impact strength
- Fungus and chemical resistant
- Air and water tight
- No I.D. reduction
- Reusable and ideal for temporarily coupling conduits,
particularly at slack-loop locations, and also for air-assisted
jetting applications; can install with cable inside
- Easily assembled using a 7/16” nut driver, no special tools required Not recommended for plow chute
- Meets UL 514B pullout requirements
- ETL listed to UL STD 514B and CSA STD C22.2 18.3
IMPORTANT PRICING, CHECKOUT, AND SHIPPING INFORMATION!
***Due to continuous volatility of raw material costs seen industry wide, prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Confirmed updated pricing will be returned with shipping quotes within our two-step checkout process.***
We have a multi-step checkout process. Your initial online order does not have shipping costs included and will not be complete without a custom shipping quote. Our Sales Team is currently getting a quote for you, at the most efficient rate from our closest warehouse to you. You will be receiving a quote that will entail: updated pricing, estimated lead times and shipping costs. If you have any questions about this please call us at 262-249-8705.
77 in stock (can be backordered)
77 in stock (can be backordered)RFQ